Happy Father’s Day!
The love of a father is often unexpressed.
Fathers usually don’t show their tears or their fears.
But, the invisible protection, which his presence provides us, remains the pillar of strength throughout our lives.
Remembering my father not only on this Father’s Day, but everyday.
Yes, I miss him every moment, and feel his presence and blessings always upon me.
Some quotes to express my feelings on ‘Father’s day.’
1. There is no teacher equal to mother and there’s nothing more contagious than the dignity of a father. — Amit Ray
2. Confident women are raised by loving dads. —-Nitya Prakash
3. Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song.—-Pam Brown
4. I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection. —Sigmund Freud.
5. To the world, you are a dad. But to our family, you are the world. —Unknown
6. It is a wise father that knows his own child.—William Shakespeare
7. The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature. —Antoine Francois Prevost.
8. A girl’s first true love is her father. —Marisol Santiago
9. The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children, when no one is looking. —Dan Pearce.
10. To be the father of a nation is a great honour, but to be the father of a family is a greater joy. — Nelson Mandela.
11. My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me. —- Jim Valvano